The Game Development department of the Rugby Development division are looking to recruit an Administrator for a 9-month maternity cover. The Administrator will be required to work Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays (21 hours per week) as part of an existing job share arrangement.
The Administrator role delivers efficient day-to-day administrative support to the Game Development function. You will work with managers and teams across the function to ensure processes, systems and projects are run in an effective, timely manner. You will also act as first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, answering queries, exchanging information and coordinating administrative tasks.
The key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Provide high quality administrative support across the Game Development department, with particular reference to their area of ownership
- Administer squad budgets and expense systems where relevant
- Administer Trainer, Educator & Developer licensing systems and coach, medical and training courses where relevant
- Produce and update monthly and weekly appointments for National League appointments, including the liaison with match officials and clubs where relevant
- Maintain and enter Game Development information upon the RFU and Rugby First websites
- Manage meeting agendas, reservations and bookings for the department and assigned RFU committees; take and produce minutes of all committees and meetings where specified
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate high quality administrative experience with good oral and written communication skills, including report writing and keen attention to detail. You will have strong organisational skills, particularly in coordinating events/meetings and managing office systems and processes to ensure business operations run efficiently. You will also have excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to engage on all levels.
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com. The RFU operates a policy of equal opportunity. To help us monitor this, please complete our monitoring form and attach it with your application. The form can be downloaded from the Careers and Vacancies section of our website www.rfu.com. The information you provide will only be used for monitoring purposes.
22 April 2013
22 April 2013