With the Rugby World Cup edging ever closer, now couldn’t be a better time to join the Rugby Football Union’s Casual team and help secure the sport’s legacy in the lead up to and beyond 2015.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic Casual Customer Service Assistants to provide a service to help sell merchandise to Rugby Store customers, including customer service on the shop floor, stock replenishment, store security and till operations.
Twickenham Stadium is the Home of England Rugby, the headquarters of the Rugby Football Union and one of the foremost sports and concert venues in Europe. Included in its facilities are our flagship retail stores and several mobile retail units which also service various events around the country.
The successful candidates must be able to:
- Demonstrate previous customer service experience, preferably within a retail/sporting environment
- Demonstrate previous experience of working in and contributing to a team
- Communicate with all customers, establishing positive relationships and rapport
- Behave in a friendly, helpful and approachable manner
- Understand and react to customers' needs
- Be flexible and willing to adapt to various duties
- Work at approximately 20 events per year, which usually fall on Saturdays and Sundays
An interest in rugby would be desirable but not essential.
To apply or for further information, please email email@example.com and attach your CV and covering letter.
Successful applicants will be invited to interview throughout July and August. Candidates successful past interview will need to attend a mandatory induction in October and will be invited to work from November 2014.
31 August 2014
31 August 2014