Competitive + Benefits
The Rugby Football Foundation (RFF) is a registered charity established by the Rugby Football Union (RFU). The purpose of the RFF is to promote and develop community amateur rugby in England.
We are seeking a Fundraiser to be responsible for fundraising for the RFF with specific focus on the All Schools Programme (ASP), working closely with other RFU departments.
The ASP is the Union’s legacy campaign for the Rugby World Cup 2015. The aim is to get rugby played in all schools as proven research has demonstrated that rugby has a positive benefit on behavior and educational attainment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, cultivating and securing commitment from a range of individuals and organisations to raise significant funding for the ASP.
- Supporting the Head of Commercial Partnerships and Head of Business Development in developing the sales proposition and key prospect targets.
- Working in partnership with the International Relations and Public Affairs team to develop and implement a public sector fundraising strategy.
- Working in partnership with independent charities to secure partnership funding and/ or commissioning for the ASP.
- Providing monthly management reports to the RFF Trustees.
- Implementing necessary changes to remedy funding shortfalls or to invest funding surpluses.
- Proven success at leadership or senior management level within charities or business development.
- Demonstrable success in revenue generation and strategic planning with particular emphasis on growth strategies.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and managing successful revenue generating or fundraising programmes from a variety of sources, public and private.
- Experience of developing and delivering high quality projects, working in partnership with different entities.
- Experience of working in a sports setting, particularly rugby, an advantage.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, stating your salary expectations, to Sophie Flores, Senior HR Partner, Rugby Football Union, Rugby House, Twickenham Stadium, 200 Whitton Road, Twickenham, TW2 7BA or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The RFU operates a policy of equal opportunity. To help us monitor this, please complete our monitoring form and attach it with your application. The information you provide will only be used for monitoring purposes.
19 October 2012
19 October 2012