This role is responsible for providing a full range of administrative support to the International and Public Affairs department and executive support for the Function Head.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working to organise all general office administration for the team, working at all times to maximise productivity of the work area;
- Building, maintaining and enhancing the team filing systems (both hard and electronic copy);
- Maintaining up to date holiday records; booking any staff training as required; ordering office equipment, stationary or any other items required by the team;
- Ensuring all invoices are accurately processed in a timely manner;
- Working to support Budget Management, including assisting the Head in analysing monthly financial management reports, particularly in terms of explaining variances;
- Updating the Operational Plan for the International & Public Affairs team on a monthly basis and keeping an accurate record on progress being made towards team objectives;
- Booking all domestic and international travel and accommodation for the team;
- Arranging room bookings for weekly team meetings, monthly operational planning meetings and quarterly current development meetings plus for other meetings as and when the requirement arises;
- Providing match day logistical support as and when required;
- Providing Executive Support for the Function Head as and when required, such as diary management;
- Taking meeting minutes as and when required including in the IRAG and SR meetings;
To succeed in this role, you must have experience of working in a customer services environment and also be able to demonstrate strong administrative skills.
You will also be able to communicate effectively and to present a highly professional image when representing the RFU; demonstrate good organisation skills particularly in managing & coordinating meetings / events. You will also be able to demonstrate proven time management and prioritisation skills; competence in IT and Microsoft package and report writing.
To apply, please send your application form to Sophie Flores, Human Resources Partner, Rugby Football Union, Rugby House, Twickenham Stadium, 200 Whitton Road, Twickenham, TW2 7BA or e-mail it to email@example.com
The RFU operates a policy of equal opportunity. To help us monitor this, please complete our monitoring form and attach it with your application. The information you provide will only be used for monitoring purposes.
Closing date for applications is 9am on Wednesday, October 17, 2012.
17 October 2012
17 October 2012