Competitive plus benefits
To provide a professional reception and telephone service at the RFU headquarters office while also delivering a high level of customer service support to all visitors and RFU employees. This is a full time role that also requires a level of flexibility for approximately 20 match days per year.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To operate the main RFU telephone PC-based switchboard during normal office hours and on match days and ensure a professional, welcoming and efficient front-desk reception service is provided at all times
- To be the first point of contact for all telephone calls and respond in an efficient, positive, polite and helpful manner, aiming to redirect callers to the relevant department as the first priority
- To answer queries from visitors, council members, staff and the general public in an efficient, positive, polite and helpful manner
- To book transport for RFU staff and visitors where appropriate, and record and administer billing process with suppliers
- To arrange couriers for mail collection and distribution
- To contact emergency services calmly and according to agreed health and safety and emergency protocols as required
- To administer the lost property service following stadium match/event days
- To assist with provision of mail room, print room, stationery store and reprographics services as required
- To act as an ambassador for, and promote the best interests of the RFU at all times, including the promotion of the RFU Core Values
- To undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the post and the needs of the RFU
- To facilitate arrangement of team cover via recruitment agencies or internal staff, as required
- To ensure team uniforms are ordered on a seasonal or as needed basis
Qualifications and experience:
- No essential qualifications are required, although a business-related vocational qualification (e.g. office administration or customer service) will be highly valued
- Experience of working in an office environment highly regarded but not essential
- Experience or knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to Sophie Flores, Human Resources Partner, via email to email@example.com. The RFU operates a policy of equal opportunity. To help us monitor this, please complete our monitoring form and attach it with your application. The form can be downloaded from the Careers and Vacancies section of our website www.rfu.com. The information you provide will only be used for monitoring purposes.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday, January 30, 2013.
30 January 2013
30 January 2013