“Lead the Technical & Facilities team in delivering engineering, building services and event management to the highest standards befitting the English Rugby Union’s national stadium.”
The Rugby Football (RFU) has been working to improve the organisation’s Facilities and Maintenance operations and is now planning to recruit a Team Leader to its Technical & Facilities team. The successful applicant will lead the team’s day-to-day maintenance of the organisation and be responsible for the planning and preparation of Twickenham Stadium for numerous events that are staged annually.
The role will report to the Technical & Facilities Manager and will focus on implementing the venue’s planned maintenance (PM) schedule and look for continuous improvement of the delivery of planned maintenance to reduce costs and improve team productivity.
Responsibilities will include:
• People Management – Develop and sustain a highly motivated team to deliver engineering and building services throughout Twickenham Stadium.
• Technical Expertise – Display in-depth knowledge of the mechanical & electrical systems operated at Twickenham Stadium.
• System Management – Ownership of all CAFM systems employed and used.
• Contractor Management – To be the primary point of contact for all third party contractors and suppliers carrying out works on RFU premises.
• Health & Safety – Accountability for all departmental areas of responsibility.
• Event Management – Responsible for all venue events requiring Technical & Facilities services.
• Deputise – For the Technical & Facilities Manager as and when required.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the following:
• Customer Experience.
• HNC qualification (minimum) in mechanical or electrical engineering.
• Previous experience of leading a team of varied building services within multi function or similar venue.
• Clear understanding of modern building services and maintenance strategies / best practice.
• Knowledge of engineering and building services compliance & legislative requirements.
• Extensive knowledge of M&E assets, their systems and operation.
• Experience of managing a small budget and be an expert in the use of CAFM systems.
The RFU operates a policy of equal opportunity.
The Management Recruitment Group (MRG) is acting as exclusive recruitment partner to the RFU. All third party applications should be forwarded to MRG. email@example.com / 0208 892 0115 / 07973 192 953.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 4th April 2012
04 April 2012
04 April 2012