Competitive salary and benefits package
The Digital team within the Rugby Football Union (RFU) has responsibility for the strategic development and use of new and existing digital channels and platforms to deliver the maximum impact on revenues, cost levels and communication effectiveness to our multiplicity of customers and members.
We are seeking a Digital Video Producer to be responsible for supporting the video content production and delivery processes for online media, in line with the RFU digital media and communication strategies and policies.
- Filming, editing and production of RFU digital video content
- Championing the use of creative video content within the RFU
- Aiding the delivery of video content aspects of digital media projects to time, cost and quality benchmarks, with particular emphasis on the production of time-sensitive news content
- Establishing and maintaining high levels of quality and consistency across the RFU’s digital video output
- Developing the RFU’s creative use of archive video content
- Other work as required to ensure the effectiveness of the RFU’s small digital team
- Will be experienced in video editing, production and delivery, filming and editing interviews and features, audio production/sound engineering
- Will be highly adept at using desktop video production software
- Will have an understanding of the major digital video editing software formats and delivery platforms
- Will have experience in altering tone and output depending on the delivery platform
- Will be experienced in producing video content for a high profile organisation, broadcaster or publication
- Must demonstrate a versatile and creative approach to video editing
- Should be educated to degree level standard or above or have an equivalent professional qualification in a relevant discipline
- Will preferably already have an interest in sport including rugby union and an awareness of the structure and operation of the game in England
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, stating your salary expectations, to Helen Godliman, Senior HR Partner, Rugby Football Union, Rugby House, Twickenham Stadium, 200 Whitton Road, Twickenham, TW2 7BA or e-mail it to email@example.com
The RFU operates a policy of equal opportunity. To help us monitor this, please complete our monitoring form and attach it with your application (MS Word DOC 28kB). The information you provide will only be used for monitoring purposes.
For further information, please contact Nick Shaw, Head of Digital.
14 September 2012
14 September 2012