England Rugby 2015 is the tournament organiser for Rugby World Cup 2015.
The Team Services department is responsible for managing the operational and logistical requirements for the 20 teams participating in the Rugby World Cup in 2015 and for ensuring the provision of the highest standards of team facilities and services. The focus of this role is to contribute towards the delivery of the highest quality facilities and services through efficient, detailed planning; and by implementing the highest standards of operational and logistical arrangements.
- Act as the first point of contact and provide excellent service to deliver the operational and logistical requirements of a number of participating teams
- Working with the Team Services Manager to ensure the best possible standards of Team Base facilities are provided for the competing teams
- Assist the Team Services Manager with the creation of systems and processes that support the arrangements for teams
- Work with the teams to encourage compliance with the key terms of participation
- Assist with the planning, coordination and delivery of relevant Team Services events and functions
- Production of relevant Team Services documents and publications
- Assist with the Team Services project management process and provide timely reporting to the Team Services Manager, highlighting any potential risks to the programme as appropriate
- Contribute to the development of sound relationships that inspire trust and confidence with participating team managers
- Take responsibility for key operational areas as the structure of the Team Services department develops
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working with elite athletes and international events. Knowledge of rugby is desirable but not essential. They will have excellent organisational and administrative skills with outstanding attention to detail and first-class negotiating and influencing skills. Previous experience of working in a busy and results-driven environment is essential.
The role will commence in May 2013 and will last until at least November 2015.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, stating your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RFU operates a policy of equal opportunity. To help us monitor this, please complete our monitoring form and attach it with your application. The form can be downloaded from the Careers and Vacancies section of our website www.rfu.com. The information you provide will only be used for monitoring purposes.
Closing date for applications is Friday, April 26, 2013.
26 April 2013
26 April 2013