Uckfield RUFC has an opportunity for an experienced Lead Coach for their 1st XV and to oversee the coaching for the whole club for the 2013/14 season. Our 1st XV play in London 3 SE at level 8 and our second team play in Sussex 2 at level 11, we also run a social XV as well as U7 through to colts and our newly formed girls' section.
Uckfield RUFC is looking for a qualified and experienced Lead Coach who can take the club forward. they need to provide a structured coaching programme on a weekly basis for all adult members of the club, both pre season and throughout the playing season. Uckfield RUFC are open to a non-playing coach or player-coach in the role.
- Coaching and developing the first-team squad and all senior players
- Developing match preparation of first-team squad
- Work with the colts coaching team to ensure a smooth transition from colts to senior rugby
- Monitoring the development of unidentified talented players
- Plan and deliver twice-weekly coaching sessions, (Tuesday and Thursday) both team and individual based
- Develop the 1st XV playing strategy
- Support the 1st XV during competitive matches
- Provide competitive match analysis to generate continuous improvement
- Uckfield RUFC seeks an experienced and successful rugby coach at both senior and junior level (this will require references)
- Will hold a RFU level 2 qualification or be willing to commit to achieving level 2 within a year of appointment
- Will possess a current and valid CRB disclosure certificate
Remuneration to be agreed with the right candidate.
Anyone wishing to apply, please do so in writing or by email. Attach a covering letter followed by a one-page CV.
The letter needs to be addressed to Martin Doyle, 23 The Paddock, Maresfield, East Sussex TN22 2HQ or by email at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is May 24, 2013.
24 May 2013
24 May 2013