Tamworth RUFC has an opportunity for an experienced Head Coach for their 1st XV and to oversee the coaching for all senior sides within the club for the 2013/14 season.
Tamworth RUFC is looking for a qualified and experienced Head Coach who can take the club forward. He/She needs to provide a structured coaching programme on a weekly basis for all adult members of the club, both pre season and throughout the playing season. Tamworth RUFC are open to a non-playing or player-coach in the role.
• Coaching and developing the first-team squad
• Developing match preparation of first-team squad
• Work with the colts coaching team to ensure a smooth transition from colts to senior rugby
• Monitoring the development of unidentified talented players
• Plan and deliver twice-weekly coaching sessions, (Tuesday and Thursday) both team and individual based
• Develop the 1st XV playing strategy
• Support the 1st XV during competitive matches
• Provide competitive match analysis to generate continuous improvement
• Tamworth RUFC seeks an experienced and successful rugby coach at both senior and junior level (this will require references)
• Will hold a RFU level 2 qualification or be willing to commit to achieving level 2 within a year of appointment
• Will possess a current and valid CRB disclosure certificate.
• Remuneration to be agreed with the right candidate.
Anyone wishing to apply, please do so in writing or by email. Attach a covering letter followed by a one-page CV.
The letter needs to be addressed to Tom Franks at Wigginton Lodge, Solway Close, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B798DE or by email at email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is May 24, 2013.
24 May 2013
24 May 2013