Harlequins are ranked among the best rugby clubs in this country and Europe.
Success on the pitch demands even more success off the pitch so the club is strengthening its Customer Experience staff.
The club wishes to appoint a Customer Experience Intern to play a key role in developing Harlequins’ reputation among match day supporters.
Job title: Customer Experience Intern
Company: Harlequin FC
Reporting to: Customer Experience Manager
Role purpose: This is an exciting role for an intern who wants to own the challenge of delivering the best experience for Harlequins supporters. You will be coordinating, owning and assisting with exciting projects that drive a memorable Harlequins Supporter Experience to deepen our supporters’ loyalty to Harlequins and attract new supporters to The Stoop experience.
- Key areas will be collecting, recording, responding and reporting inbound customer feedback
- Be at the forefront of listening to our customers and ensuring we are responding to their needs working with key stakeholders to track progress
- Own key Customer Experience projects/initiatives from start to end and from idea through to delivery
- Creative collaboration with key teams across the club such as Operations, Marketing and Ticketing to drive and deliver new improvements and initiatives that will improve customer experience across match day, meetings and events and hospitality
- Identify key opportunities to improve areas to make positive impact on supporters and engage the right people to get it done
- Provide administrative support for the Customer Experience team in day-to-day operations
- Maintain Customer Experience accounts and PO system
- Play a key role on match days in coordinating match day entertainment
Skills and knowledge:
- Superb customer service skills, ability to build relationships with external customers and internal stakeholders
- Experience of responding to customer complaints
- Excellent communicator
- Project management skills
- Customer focused with passion to improve
- Graduate with relevant degree/currently completing a degree
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, sales databases)
- Highly self-motivated
- Dynamism and enthusiasm for working to achieve win-win commercial outcomes
- Highly organised with a real attention to detail
- Passionate about delivering the best customer service experience
- Real “can do” attitude
- Outgoing, affordable and passionate about providing excellent services and products to our customers
- A strong team player and collaborative working style
- Customer focus – commits to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind; values importance of providing high-quality customer service
- Interpersonal sensitivity – interacts with others in a sensitive and effective way. Respects and works well with others
- Quality orientation – shows awareness of goals and standards. Follows through to ensure that quality and productivity standards are met
- Planning and organising – organises and schedules events, activities and resources. Monitors timescales and plans
- Initiative taking – takes action to achieve goals beyond what is expected; drives to bring issues to a successful closure; self-starter
Please email your CV to email@example.com.
Harlequins is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Only applicants to be invited for interview will be contacted. No CVs from agencies please.
18 October 2013
18 October 2013