The Rugby Football Union (RFU) will host Rugby World Cup 2015 in England and has established ‘England Rugby 2015 Limited’ as a 100% subsidiary company to act as the organising entity for the Tournament. The company has its own Board of Directors, led by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
We are currently looking for a Security Manager to provide leadership and develop and execute the security arrangements to ensure a safe and secure Tournament.
- Recruit, build and lead the England 2015 security team
- Develop and implement extensive security plans
- Manage all aspects of budget control
- Cultivate positive relationships with relevant government agencies, law enforcement agencies and internal functional areas
- To develop and implement an Operational Security Plan
- To represent the Department at Operation meetings and forward recommendations to senior management
- Develop and agree accreditation and access protocols
- Lead the process for defining the security requirements at all venues
The successful candidate will be dynamic, self-motivated and innovative, with a can do attitude in all matters. They will be experienced in leading senior teams and recruiting and building teams, preferably experienced in the demands and challenges of providing security to major iconic events.
We are looking for an excellent communicator, who is able to influence, make decisions and be accountable for their actions. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they are capable of delivering exceptional results. They should ideally be educated to a degree level or equivalent.
The role will commence as soon as possible and will last until at least November 2015.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, stating your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
The RFU operates a policy of equal opportunity. To help us monitor this, please complete our monitoring form and attach it with your application. The information you provide will only be used for monitoring purposes.
Closing date for applications is Friday 19th April 2013.
19 April 2013
19 April 2013