Circa £22,000 depending on experience / qualifications
Cambridge University Rugby Football Union is a Constituent Body of the Rugby Football Union. It oversees and promotes rugby within all 31 of the University Colleges.
This is a great opportunity for someone to work with enthusiastic students, both women and men, and to be responsible for the development of a sustainable infrastructure to ensure high levels of rugby participation for both Men and Women at the University.
• Facilitate intercollegiate rugby
• Support College captains to enable them to run a team
• Arrange starter courses for new participants to rugby
• Run coaching courses
• Develop and run an exit strategy for rugby participants from the University
• Good level of written and verbal communication
• Computer literate
• Experience of coaching rugby to college level
• Good interpersonal skills
The position holder would work under the Director of Operations based at the University Football Ground. This new post is full time and will run initially from September 2, 2013 until April 30, 2015. There will be a need to work long hours during extended term time but this will be compensated for in the vacation periods.
Salary: circa £22,000 depending on experience/qualifications
For an application pack please email email@example.com or call 01223 254131. For further information contact Ian Minto on 07742256557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application forms to be received by June 28, 2013.
28 June 2013
28 June 2013