At Bowdon RUFC we aspire to play a style of rugby that allows players to develop, whatever their standard. We are also proud of recently being successfully awarded RFU Club Accreditation.
Currently competing in South Lancs/Cheshire 1 at Level 7, we regularly field four senior teams supported by a fruitful Mini & Junior section.
Candidates should be a rugby playing backs specialist with existing knowledge of club infrastructures; it is essential the candidate can lead safe, stimulating and varied backs training sessions.
The successful candidate will assist the Head Coach in the creation of a positive player environment both on and off the field, which both motivates and stimulates growth. They will also support the Mini & Junior section in the delivery of their training sessions where necessary, throughout the season.
You’ll need to:
- Hold an RFU UKCC Level 1 Coaching Rugby Union Award, with aspirations for Level 2. Or equivalent UK, Europe and international credentials
- Be able to constructively provide player feedback on performance and areas of improvement
- Be approachable with excellent people management skills
- Play an integral part in the squad on and off the field
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible to the Head Coach for delivery of backline orientated training sessions
- Lead the backline on the pitch on match days
- Provide the Head Coach with analysis of backline performance aiding in selection/development
- Assist the Head Coach with game planning and match analysis. Bringing this to fruition on match days
- You will possess a current and valid CRB disclosure certificate.
- Remuneration to be agreed with the right candidate
Interested individuals should apply by forwarding their personal rugby CV via email to Myles Kitchener on email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
Interviews will commence throughout May and the successful candidates will be required to plan pre-season training in June 2013 with pre season commencing in July 2013.
30 April 2013
30 April 2013