Keresley RFC has a vacancy for a Head Coach to oversee the coaching for senior rugby within the club for the 2013/14 season. The successful applicant will be expected to support the Mini & Junior section and the Ladies Rugby section, in the delivery of their training sessions where necessary, throughout the season.
KRFC vision as a club is to maintain our friendly and social aspect and use this to retain current players, recruit new players and bring through junior/colts players to the senior teams. In the short term we would like to gain promotion from the league we have recently been relegated to. It is important for the club to expand our player base and ensure that everyone who wants to play rugby can get an appropriate game and enjoy their rugby.
- Lead squad coaching sessions on Tuesday/Thursday evenings
- Support the 1st XV both home and away on game days
- Lead selection and work with a manager to communicate with players
- Support club recruitment initiatives
- Support the transition of junior/colts players to the senior teams
- Monitor the development of yet to be identified talented players. Continuously build team spirit and
- Develop the 1st XV playing strategy, promote fair play, team standards and uphold the core values of rugby
- Support the 1st XV during competitive matches. Work at all times with relevant stakeholders to recruit and retain players
- Provide match analysis to generate continuous improvement. Represent the club professionally at all times
- Organised/Level 2 qualified – not essential but relevant experience preferable
- Knowledgeable/experienced – experience of managing people
Club clothing and coaching kit will be provided. The club would also consider investing in coaching CPD for
the right candidate should appropriate commitment be shown.
To apply for the role, please contact Chris Eaton, Club Coaching Co-ordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is June 30, 2013.
30 June 2013
30 June 2013