We are an ambitious North London Club looking for a new head coach.
We run three senior teams and our first team have finished in the top 5 for the last three seasons. We want our new coach to take us up to the next level.
Your main responsibility will be to the first team but you will also be expected to coordinate coaching for all senior teams. We would also welcome input and advice with our youth section as we are keen to make sure as many of our current colts and U17s as possible make their way into senior rugby with us.
Responsibilities/requirements of the role:
- Plan and run training sessions on Tuesday and Thursday nights
- Be prepared to coach players of all abilities
- Be available to attend and support the first team in their fixtures both home and away
- Play an active role in selection of senior teams
- Level 1 coaching certificate preferable but not essential, however you must commit to attaining this certificate within your first year
This is a paid position with salary to be agreed with the successful applicant.
Coaching kit will be provided.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Applications required by May 31, 2013.
31 May 2013
31 May 2013