£7 to £12 per hour
Fixed working hours: Saturday 8:30am – 1pm
Possible flexi hours available around your schedule: as we provide classes running seven days a week in multiple sports and venues, our club can offer possible flexible hours. Current flexi hours available are between Monday to Friday, 9am – 12pm; 1:45pm – 5:30pm and Sundays 9am – 1pm.
Primary working location: positions available in the Kensington, Hammersmith, Fulham, Battersea, Acton, Pitshanger and Chiswick areas.
Working environment: Working outdoors at the club's flagship venues.
Pay: £7 to £12 per hour.
Start date: immediately.
The Little Foxes Club is West London’s leading children’s sports club with coaching sites in the Kensington, Hammersmith, Fulham, Battersea, Acton, Pitshanger and Chiswick areas. The club is affiliated with multiple sports governing bodies, operates in schools and has a franchising entity.
We encourage children to flourish by improving their skills and confidence while they learn at our fantastic sports clubs run by qualified coaches.
Tag rugby classes are age-specific and suitable for children aged 3 to 12 years old. Our multi-sports classes are suitable for children aged 18 months – 12 years.
Classes run in term courses year round with fun-filled sessions both during the week and at weekends. Holiday camps are arranged during half-term breaks and school holiday periods.
Are you the right person to join our team?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and flexible coach who is able to work as part of our dynamic team. The person we are looking for must be hard working and display excellent communication and time keeping skills.
Applicants must hold a minimum level 1 Tag Rugby or any RFU equivalent. Previous experience is preferred but not essential, as full training will be provided. We also offer the opportunity to gain further qualifications in tag rugby and multiple other sports.
All applicants must undertake a full enhanced DBS check, which we can help you obtain, hold a British passport or valid visa with the right to work within the UK.
Benefits of working with Little Foxes:
- Free spaces on courses to gain recognised sports coaching qualifications
- Expert training from fully qualified members of the management and training teams
- Coaching advice and reading materials
- Valuable experience (multiple sports and age groups, professional environment both on the field and at the Head Office)
- Promotion opportunities and additional positions within management roles
The main duties for this position include:
- To provide quality coaching sessions for children aged between 3 to 12 years old
- Preparing for classes and creating session plans
- To attend a compulsory training day once per term
- To attend compulsory first aid training and health and safety workshops
- Setting up and packing down sports equipment
- Maintaining our health and safety standards
To apply for the role, please contact Chris Gordon at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is June 20, 2014.
20 June 2014
20 June 2014