Job Title: Oakmeadians RFC - Head Coach of Ladies Team
Oakmeadians RFC are a community club based in Meyrick Park in the centre of Bournemouth. We have a very successful Ladies team who currently play in Southeast Championship 2, where we finished 2nd after our first season in this league. Previously to that, we won the Southwest Championship 2 league and were also crowned winners of the Rapture league in 2010-2011. We are seeking to appoint a Senior Ladies’ Head Coach as soon as possible.
- Plan a training/coaching program to develop the skills, fitness and playing capabilities of all players.
- Work with assistant coaches to effectively deliver this program at a weekly training session.
- Evaluate training sessions and provide feedback to players and assistant coaches.
- Working with the coaching/management team, play a major role in the team selection process.
- Lead team preparation on match days and provide feedback to players on team and individual performances.
- Work with Girls coaches to develop young players and facilitate their transition to senior rugby.
- Be an integral part of the Playing Committee.
- Report to the main committee as and when required.
The successful candidate must be capable of generating enthusiasm and commitment in players and assistant coaches and must set the standards in attitude to training and playing.
We need an individual who can put in place a training regime and develop a team of coaches capable in the short term of consolidating our position in SE2 but with a longer term view of taking the club to a higher level.
The successful candidate must have the right to work in the UK. Ideally, they will have a Level 2 coaching qualification and an enhanced CRB. Remuneration and expenses by negotiation.
Please reply in the first instance by sending your rugby CV and details of CPD sessions to
email@example.com by 29th October. Mobile contact: 07725465098
29 October 2012
29 October 2012