As soon as possible
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Manager to be responsible for the overall recruitment of all paid staff for ER2015.
- Ensure that the business has the best talent to deliver the Rugby World Cup
- Work with the HR Business Partner to deliver a recruitment strategy for paid staff.
- Design and implement recruitment processes that ensure the efficient delivery of key appointments within budget to allow smooth running of the project
- Use direct advertising and social media to recruit, raise employer profile and keep use of budget to a minimum
- Champion the ER2015 brand and communicate this externally to raise employer profile, upholding the highest standard at all times
- Ensure hiring managers are briefed in recruitment practices and a consistent approach is used to ensure the candidate experience is excellent
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on status of key activity, budgetary spend and risks to project
- Support the delivery of employee induction
- Management of recruitment team and budget
- Provide recruitment expertise and support to workforce team
The successful candidate will have a strong recruitment background, with a proven track record of delivering high-volume recruitment in a fast-paced environment. They must be experienced in managing a team and a budget, must have strong communication skills and the confidence to deal with multiple stakeholders. They must be a strong presenter, be customer-focused and have excellent IT skills.
The role will commence as soon as possible and will last until at least November 2015.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, stating your salary expectations, to email@example.com.
28 March 2013
28 March 2013