Kenilworth RFC is a particularly warm, friendly and traditional town club in South Warwickshire that currently plays at Level 6 in Midlands 1 (West). The club regularly fields 1st, Cavaliers (2nd), 3rd, Barbarians (U23s), Colts and occasional Pirates (Vets) sides as well as attracting over 300 mini and junior players each Sunday.
Following promotion as champions, Kenilworth has this season (2013/14) experienced a campaign of consolidation finishing in mid-table. The club are renowned for playing open, attractive and flowing rugby supported by very competitive and combative forwards.
- Assist the Head Coach in the organisation and delivery of training preseason and throughout the year
- Participate and contribute to team selection and assist in the management and leadership of the 1st XV on match days
- Well-driven individual with excellent communication skills and experience of team leadership/management
- Previous coaching experience desirable but not essential if looking to progress as a coach
- Experienced and good standard rugby player with a good knowledge of the game, particularly back play
- Confidence and aptitude to coach senior players and provide constructive feedback as required
- We will also consider applications from non-players who hold a level 2 qualification or who are actively seeking level 2
A chance to develop your coaching experience with a squad of loyal and dedicated players, including many young players who have progressed through the age groups. Access to excellent physiotherapy and sports injury services. Kenilworth seeks to retain traditional values and remains very much an amateur rugby club but the successful applicant will receive a basic weekly remuneration together with expenses.
To apply: please submit a CV/summary of your rugby experience together with a covering letter of application to email@example.com.
Should you require further information or wish to discuss, please ring 07595 893825.
Closing date for applications: Friday, July 11, 2014.
11 July 2014
11 July 2014