Chiswick RFC are seeking to add to the current coaching team going into the new 2014-15 rugby season.
Chiswick RFC are a club based in Chiswick, West London. The club manage three senior sides and an occasional Vets XV. It is a progressive and forward-thinking club within the heart of West London.
The club are looking to recruit a 1st XV Assistant Coach who specialises in forward play, encourages a philosophy that balances winning with performance and development of players. We are looking for a committed coach, who will be able to contribute to training sessions on a Tuesday and Thursday evening, and also game days on a Saturday.
In addition the club seeks a Lead Coach for the 2nd XV to assist on Tuesday and Thursday and to lead the game preparations for the 2nd XV on Thursday evenings and Saturdays. Both roles will report direct to the Head Coach and Director of Rugby. The club will offer support in coach development for the right candidates.
The key desirables of the coach are as follows:
- Rugby Union Coaching Award – qualified to minimum Level 2, or working towards
- Experience of leading, planning and delivering coaching sessions within a squad environment
- Player-centered/game-related approach to coaching and player development
- Sound understanding and knowledge of up-to-date coaching practices
- Be self-motivated in updating their knowledge and skills by regular attendance at relevant CPD events/courses
- Possesses a level of knowledge that enables players to achieve their potential
- Works effectively as part of a team and as an individual
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to commit to evenings and weekends as required to fulfil the role
- Enhanced CRB Disclosure (essential)
- Access to own transport
If you are interested in these exciting and dynamic roles, please forward your rugby-specific CV details (including relevant experience) by email to Chiswick RFC, Adrian Hoile, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 4, 2014.
04 July 2014
04 July 2014