The Rugby Football Union (RFU) will host Rugby World Cup 2015 in England and has established England Rugby 2015 Limited as a wholly owned subsidiary company to act as the organising entity for the tournament. The company has its own Board of Directors, led by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with the overall aim of delivering the best ever Rugby World Cup.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to assist in all areas of tournament financial planning including preparation of the lifetime Tournament Budget and business plans and analysis of revenue and expenditure, with a key focus on cost analysis and forecasts.
- Analysis of revenue and costs; actual and forecast, cash and Value In Kind (VIK)
- Regular cash flow analysis
- Maintaining and developing the tournament ticketing model
- Assisting in the preparation of the lifetime Tournament Budget, focusing on cost and cash flow forecasts
- Assisting in the preparation of business plans
- Analysing and advising on the impact of changes to factors such as venues, ticketing and sponsorship to assist management in decision making
- Assisting the Head of Finance as required
The successful candidate will have excellent analytical and Excel skills with the ability to analyse information and present it in a clear and meaningful way. Attention to detail and an accurate and methodical way of working are essential. This role requires a self-starter willing to accept responsibility and to prioritise and manage own workload. Ideally should be a Part-Qualified Accountant or have prior experience in finance.
The role will commence in March 2013 and will last until at least November 2015.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, stating your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RFU operates a policy of equal opportunity. To help us monitor this, please complete our monitoring form and attach it with your application. The form can be downloaded from the Careers and Vacancies section of our website www.rfu.com. The information you provide will only be used for monitoring purposes.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday, March 6, 2013.
06 March 2013
06 March 2013