This role offers an exciting and ideal opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience and launch a career in sport. Main priorities will consist of assisting the London Scottish office staff with commercial activity and marketing campaigns, particularly in the build-up to match days and events. A fantastic opportunity to learn about the commercial structure of a professional sports organisation.
Position: Intern – three days a week
Start Date: March
- Assisting the Marketing and Communications Executive with all aspects of club communications strategy, including website, ezines, social media, etc
- Assisting with planning, organisation and delivery of match day activities
- Assisting with planning, organisation and delivery of events
- Assisting with driving marketing and promotional collateral, particularly within with local areas
- Being a key driver with the newly formed London Scottish Business Club
- Develop a strong understanding of the Club's history, products, strengths and threats
- Assist the team with general office administration e.g. answering phones, processing memberships, filing, compiling mail shots, etc
- To attend team meetings and be willing to contribute to other team activities as required
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, committed and self-driven individual
- Experience of working in a sports environment
- A passion for sport and for developing a career within sport
Applications (CV & brief covering letter) should be sent to Mark Tilley firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date is Friday, March 1, 2013.
01 March 2013
01 March 2013