The Rugby Football Union (RFU) will host Rugby World Cup 2015 in England and has established England Rugby 2015 Limited as a wholly owned subsidiary company to act as the organising entity for the tournament. The company has its own Board of Directors, led by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with the overall aim of delivering the best ever Rugby World Cup.
We are currently looking for an Office Manager to organise and facilitate the smooth running of the England Rugby 2015 office and manage the reception function.
- Managing the reception function and staff members
- Managing office costs within the budget
- Managing Health & Safety requirements including policies, checks and induction training
- Developing and implementing new office administrative systems
- Managing meeting rooms and requirements
- Managing the office space and layout
- Managing office supplies, including stationery
- Dealing with general enquiries from the public
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with excellent management and organisational skills. They should have previous experience of working as an office manager. Previous experience of working in a busy and results-driven office environment is essential.
The role will commence in March 2013 and will last until at least November 2015.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, stating your salary expectations, to email@example.com.
The RFU operates a policy of equal opportunity. To help us monitor this, please complete our monitoring form and attach it with your application. The form can be downloaded from the Careers and Vacancies section of our website www.rfu.com. The information you provide will only be used for monitoring purposes.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday, March 6, 2013.
06 March 2013
06 March 2013