Bury RUFC has an opportunity for an experienced Head Coach for their First XV and to oversee the coaching for all senior/junior sides within the club.
Bury RUFC is looking for a qualified and experienced head coach who can take the club forward. He/she needs to provide a structured coaching programme on a weekly basis for all adult members of the club, both pre-season and throughout the playing season.
• Coaching and developing the 1st team squad
• Developing Match preparation of 1st team squad
• Work with the colts coaching team to ensure a smooth transition from colts to senior rugby
• Monitoring the development of identified talented players
• Plan and deliver weekly coaching sessions, (Tuesday & Thursday) both team and individual based
• Develop the 1st XV playing strategy
• Support the 1st XV during competitive matches
• Provide competitive match analysis to generate continuous improvement.
• An experienced & successful rugby coach at both Senior and junior level. This will require references
• A minimum of the RFU Level 1 coaching qualification or its equivalent, or be willing to commit to achieve level 2 within a year of appointment
• Will possess a current and valid CRB disclosure certificate, or be prepared undergo CRB check.
There is a small budget to cover remuneration and expenses which can be discussed with suitable candidates.
Applications in writing together with a Rugby CV should be sent Gary Chester, Chairman, Bury RUFC, Bury Sports Club, Radcliffe Road, Bury Lancs BL9 9JX or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role and whether you hold a specialism in coaching forwards or backs by July 31, 2013.
31 July 2013
31 July 2013