This is an exciting and ideal opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience and launch a career in sport. Main priorities will consist of assisting the London Scottish office staff with commercial activity, particularly in the build-up to match days and events. The role will incorporate all aspects of the commercial side of the club, including communications, community, sponsorship and hospitality. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the commercial structure of a professional sports organisation.
- Assisting the commercial staff with all aspects of strategy and activation
- Assisting with planning, organisation and delivery of match-day activities
- Assisting with planning, organisation and delivery of events
- Assisting with driving marketing and promotional collateral, particularly within local areas
- Being a key driver with the newly formed London Scottish Business Club
- Develop a strong understanding of the club's history, products, strengths and threats
- Assist the team with general office administration, e.g. answering phones, processing memberships, filing, compiling mail shots, etc
- Attending team meetings and being willing to contribute to other team activities as required
Closing date: Friday, March 29, 2013.
Applications (CV and covering letter) should be sent to Mark Tilley at firstname.lastname@example.org. Previous applicants need not apply.
29 March 2013
29 March 2013