Competitive salary and benefits package
Twickenham Experience Ltd is the only official provider of conference, event and exhibition facilities within the Stadium.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team to provide a quality, market leading and customer orientated service through effective administration and customer service techniques. This role is required to lead and manage the Conference and Event Co-ordination team to co-ordinate all non-match day bookings, pro-actively up sell and exceed customer expectations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage the Conference and Event Co-ordination team.
- Personally event co-ordinate key conferences and events.
- Effectively manage the distribution of events to members of the co-ordination team.
- Ensure full administrative support is provided to TEL’s Conference and Event business.
- Conduct show rounds and provide on-site event co-ordination to clients.
- Manage and monitor performance of Event Co-ordination team against specific KPIs.
- Generating accurate financial information, ensuring all information is provided in an efficient and timely manner to relevant departments.
- Ensure all information is handed to the operations team effectively and efficiently.
- Maximise all sales opportunities within the planning and operational stages of events.
- Support the team to achieve target scores for customer feedback.
- Provide support to the Event Management team as required for key events.
- Passion for the Events industry.
- A minimum of one year’s experience within Event Co-ordination/Planning.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Competent in using ExCel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Self motivated and able to motivate others.
- Have a sound demonstrable knowledge of food and drink.
- A level or equivalent standard education.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Sales awareness, to confidently negotiate and up sell by promoting opportunities and benefits.
- Experience of using Delphi diary booking system.
- Excellent knowledge of food and drink trends.
- At least two years’ experience of managing a conference and event co-ordination team.
- High level industry awareness and current event design.
- Degree level education.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, stating your salary expectations, to Gill Dobson, Human Resources Manager, Twickenham Experience Ltd, Rugby House, Twickenham Stadium, 200 Whitton Road, Twickenham TW2 7BA or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday, November 30 2012.
30 November 2012
30 November 2012