The Rugby Football Union (RFU) will host Rugby World Cup 2015 in England and has established England Rugby 2015 Limited as a 100% subsidiary company to act as the organising entity for the tournament. The company has its own Board of Directors, led by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with the overall aim of delivering the best ever Rugby World Cup.
We are currently looking for a HR Co-ordinator to be part of the workforce team responsible for delivering HR support to the business. The successful candidate will be part of the development of the function and implementation HR initiatives. The role will provide comprehensive HR administrative support to the team and internal clients in line with organisational policies, procedures and employment legislation. The role is the first point of contact for employees and managers in providing operational support and advice on all aspects of employment. The role reports into the HR Business Partner.
- Production of all HR documentation, including terms and conditions, starter/induction packs, org charts and presentations
- Creation and organisation of all HR files
- Processing information for the department, including purchase orders, new starter information and payroll documentation
- Managing the probation and annual review processes, liaising with managers where necessary
- Management of absence recording systems
- Providing reports and statistics when required
- Monitoring changes in employment legislation and ensuring that documentation and advice is in line with this
- Providing all recruitment support, including writing adverts, filtering CVs, setting up interviews and providing feedback
To succeed in this role the ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a generalist HR administration role within a fast-paced working environment. They will have a comprehensive understanding of HR best practice, trends and employment legislation as well as be proficient in working with HR database and MS applications.
The role will commence in February 2013 and will last until at least December 2015.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, stating your salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RFU operates a policy of equal opportunity. To help us monitor this, please complete our monitoring form and attach it with your application. The form can be downloaded from the Careers and Vacancies section of our website www.rfu.com. The information you provide will only be used for monitoring purposes.
Closing date for applications is February 6, 2013.
06 February 2013
06 February 2013