Competition Terms and Conditions
1. These are the terms and conditions governing the competition. By entering the competition, all entrants agree to be bound by them.
2. The promoter of the competition is the Rugby Football Union (“RFU”) of Rugby House, Twickenham Stadium, TW2 7BA.
3. Entrants to this competition must be resident in the UK. No employees of the RFU or their relatives, representatives or agents may enter the competition. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. Entries must be received on or before the closing date (specified in the competition) or will be deemed to be invalid.
5. The competition winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge from all qualifying entries. The judge’s decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
6. The prize winner will be notified by email (to the address submitted in the winner’s applications) by within seven days of the closing date. Unless otherwise agreed, the tickets will be sent by recorded delivery but the RFU cannot accept any liability in the event that the tickets are not received.
7. Details of the prize winner can be obtained by writing to RFU Competitions, Rugby House, Twickenham TD2 7BA, giving the name of the competition.
8. The RFU reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of a comparable value. There is no cash alternative for the prize. The prize is non-transferable. Unless stated otherwise, the prize does not include the cost of travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred by the winner.
9. All entrants agree that if they are the winner of the prize they will take part in any promotional activity reasonably requested by the RFU and consent to the use of their name and country being supplied to other entrants in accordance with paragraph 7.
10. Ticket winners under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult holding a valid ticket.
11. The RFU reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time. The RFU shall have no liability (other than for death or personal negligence caused by negligence or other liabilities that cannot, as a matter of law, be excluded) for any loss, damage, cost or expense, whether direct or indirect, caused to entrants in connection with the competition or the prize.
12. On occasions where Facebook is used as a platform for promoting RFU competitions, Facebook accepts no responsibilities for the running of the competition or selection of the winners
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive discretion to decide any dispute arising under them.