Photo: RFU Archive
“Do you have what it takes to be the Guinness Rugby Fanbassador?”
In its role as the new Official Beer of England Rugby, Guinness is searching for the country’s most passionate fan to become the Official Guinness Rugby “Fanbassador”. The lucky winner will win tickets to every England home game next season and become the voice of the fans to ensure Guinness provides the best match-day experience for every rugby supporter.
To enter all you have to do is email Guinness@synergy-sponsorship.com with your name, contact number, date of birth and your answer, in 150 words or less, to the following question:
Guinness is committed to delivering the perfect match day experience for rugby fans. We want to know, “What would make your match day experience extraordinary?”
The winner will be chosen by a select judging panel, including England captain Chris Robshaw.
GUINNESS Competition Terms and Conditions
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of the promoter, its agents, their families and anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary. To enter, a participant needs to find and submit their answer to email address Guinness@synergy-sponsorship.com . Entry limited to one per person.
- On submission of entry, participants who are eligible for the prize draw must provide the following details: name, date of birth, contact telephone number, e-mail address. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry at its complete discretion.
- Closing date: 21st June 2013
- The winner will be chosen by Chris Robshaw, Diageo and RFU Representatives by 26th July. The winner will be notified by email or telephone no later than Wednesday 31st July 2013. When the winner is contacted he/she must confirm whether he/she wishes to claim the prize. If the winner does not do so or cannot be contacted by phone or email by 23:59 on Monday 5th August after reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter, the winner will forfeit their prize and the Promoter will select another winner.
- The prize is:
1. Becoming the Official Guinness Rugby Fanbassador to provide expert fan opinion on creating extraordinary match day experiences for rugby fans at a meeting with Diageo Sponsorship Manager Sarah Lemerle
2. A pair of tickets to attend three England home games during the QBE Internationals and two England home games during the RBS 6 Nations. Specifically, England v Australia on 2nd November 2013, England v Argentina on 9th November 2013, England v New Zealand on 16th November 2013, England v Ireland on 22nd February 2014 and England v Wales on 9th March 2014
3. A training session at Diageo’s London HQ to learn to pour the perfect pint
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The winner's name can be found by sending a self-addressed envelope to Synergy, 60 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7RT after Monday 31st January 2011. No other correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision is final.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the promoter or its agents or contractors to administer the promotion.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
- This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Promoter: Diageo Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London NW10 7HQ