Two way communication is very important to planning and growing our sport. Periodic events involve a broad range of key Community Rugby stakeholders– administrators, referees, coaches and others (especially CB Volunteers). These events usually consist of presentations, workshops and feedback sessions where the attendees:
- Discuss the trends and priorities facing the Game
- Give feedback about the policies proposed to make improvements to the game
- Create action plans for local improvements
- Hear questions and answers with senior members of the RFU
- Network with their peers from other parts of England
CB Orientation Day, October 13, Twickenham Stadium
The 2009 CB Orientation Day was the best attended yet, with 44 volunteers and administrators at the annual event to hear presentation on the latest RFU topics and network with their peers.
Five keynote presentations were given on the day, which can be downloaded for your reference below. Please note some of these downloads are large documents.