Community Rugby Action Group (CRAG)
A Community Rugby Action Group (CRAG) is a cluster of clubs working together with other partners.
They provide local opportunities to involve club volunteers who are at the sharp end on coaching and player development activities and facilitate them working together for the benefit of the game.
Model CRAG Terms of Reference
- Develop and action a plan to promote and develop the game and increase participation for all within cluster. Review progress at cluster meetings
- Provide opportunities, encourage and support all those within cluster who want to participate by playing coaching, refereeing or administrating
- Improve playing, coaching and officiating standards within cluster. Improve facilities for playing rugby within cluster
- Share knowledge with cluster to strengthen and protect clubs against other sports and to improve sustainability of all clubs within cluster
- Develop links within cluster with Specialist Sports Colleges, Schools FE/HE establishments, Local Authorities and County Sports Partnerships