Awards For All Funding
Awards for All is a Lottery grants programme aimed at local communities. They award grants of between £500 and £10,000 in a simple and straightforward way.
Previously successful applications have included; coaching school/club link programmes, purchase of playing equipment, small scale capital works, pitch improvements and equipment, training courses for club volunteers, new junior or women’s sections.
To increase chances of a successful application from your club, the RFU has produced an Awards For All – Brief Guide and an Awards For All – Guidance Note.
The Lottery has information on Small Grants for Groups in England - Lottery Funding (PDF 641kB).
Also, please note the following:
- Applications can be submitted at any time
- Decision within 8 weeks of application
- Money must be spent within 12 months of award
- Applications invited from rugby clubs, schools and local voluntary groups that have a constitution and annual accounts
- Project is now operational throughout England and administered through regional offices, each with their own regional priorities
- All clubs in England are eligible for funding but priority will be given to clubs in deprived areas who are seeking to develop programmes for young people (in particular girls, people with disabilities and ethnic minority groups)
- Minimum grant of £500, maximum grant of £10,000
- No direct financial partnership funding is requulired