Rewards for registering
Photo: RFU Archive
NatWest RugbyForce provides an opportunity to welcome members, volunteers and local businesses from the community for a weekend of DIY and facility improvement projects but this is not the only advantage of taking part in NatWest RugbyForce.
- Clubs who register by January 17, 2014 and answer the required questions will have the chance to be considered as one of the 175 selected clubs by our judging panel to attend a project planning workshop on how to plan and manage facility improvement projects over your NatWest RugbyForce Weekend. Please see the FAQs for information on how clubs will be selected. Please also see Terms & Conditions
- 175 support packs of £500 are available for clubs who are invited and attend the NatWest RugbyForce workshops
- Following the workshops, clubs will be asked to submit a more detailed project plan for the weekend to be in with a chance of winning an additional grant to support the weekend. One club from each of the 35 workshops will receive £2,000 and another club from each of the 35 workshops will receive £1,000 (in total 35 clubs will receive £2,500, another 35 clubs will receive £1,500 when including the original £500 support packs). The prize money is awarded to clubs based on the calibre of their project plan. Further details on the selection process can be found in the FAQs
- All other clubs who register will receive NatWest RugbyForce Weekend support packs and can download planning materials.
- Post NatWest RugbyForce Weekend, support continues with the 175 clubs being invited to a business workshop run by NatWest, which will help you to develop your club as a business by providing guidance on a range of areas including management and leadership, business planning and cash management
And that’s not all…