- A pair of tickets is available for England v Argentina
- England face the Puma on November 14, kick off 2.30pm
Photo: Getty Images
England tamed the Pumas 37 – 15 at Old Trafford in June but a week later on home soil Argentina turned the tables with a 24 – 22 victory.
Now in a forerunner of England’s first match of the 2011 Rugby World Cup there is everything to play for in the Investec Challenge Series at Twickenham on November 14 (kick off 2.30pm).
England’s second match of the series, between clashes with the Wallabies and the All Blacks, England v Argentina will certainly be one to watch.
And we are giving you the chance to be there for free.
We have a pair of tickets up for grabs, for your chance to win just answer this question:
What is Argentina’s world ranking?
Email the answer with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday November 6.
All entries shall be subject to competition terms and conditions (see below) and RFU ticket terms and conditions.
Tickets for the Investec Challenge, England v Argentina match are available now priced at £45 and £65 for adults and £10 for under 16s.
For information on how to buy ticket visit the England v Argentina events page.
Terms and Conditions
- These are the terms and conditions governing the competition. By entering the competition, all entrants agree to be bound by them
- The promoter of the competition is the Rugby ootball Union (“RFU”) of Rugby House, Twickenham TD1 1DS
- Entrants to this competition must be resident in the UK. No employees of the RFU or their relatives, representatives or agents may enter the competition. Only one entry per person is permitted
- Entries must be received on or before the closing date, Friday January 30, or will be deemed to be invalid
- The competition winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge from all qualifying entries. The judge’s decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into
- The prize winner will be notified by email (to the address submitted in the winner’s applications) by Monday November 9. The tickets will be sent by recorded delivery but the RFU cannot accept any liability in the event that the tickets are not received
- Details of the prize winner can be obtained by writing to “England v Argentina Competition”, Rugby House, Twickenham TW1 1DS
- The RFU reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of a comparable value. There is no cash alternative for the prize. The prize is non-transferable. The prize does not include the cost of travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred by the winner
- All entrants agree that if they are the winner of the prize they will take part in any promotional activity reasonably requested by the RFU and consent to the use of their name and country being supplied to other entrants in accordance with paragraph 7
- The RFU reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time. The RFU shall have no liability (other than for death or personal negligence caused by negligence or other liabilities that cannot, as a matter of law, be excluded) for any loss, damage, cost or expense, whether direct or indirect, caused to entrants in connection with the competition or the prize
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive discretion to decide any dispute arising under them