- The latest RFU.com podcast is now ready to download
- Strettle and Goode discuss Wembley and we investigate the new Illicit Drugs Policy
Photo: Getty Images
RFU Medical chief Simon Kemp has hailed England’s new Illicit Drugs Policy as ‘world class’.
"The new policy and programme aims to balance optimising player health and welfare with protecting the image of the game and I believe it stands comparison with anything in world sport," the RFU Head of Sports Medicine told today’s RFU podcast.
To hear the interview in full and the rest of the RFU.com podcast, right click on the link and select 'save as' to download the April 15, 2010 podcast or subscribe via iTunes by pasting the following url into the subscribe page http://www.rfu.com/podcast/subscribe/podcast.xml
Also on this week’s podcast:
- Guinness Premiership – England young gun Alex Goode previews Saracens’ Wembley clash with Harlequins and explains why he’s in no rush to pull on the number 10 shirt
- Guinness Premiership – Find out why a trip to Wembley would be extra special for Saracens-bound Harlequin and big Manchester United fan David Strettle
- New owner for Bath – Bruce Craig hopes he can help the West Country outfit capture the one trophy missing from the cabinets and solve The Rec’s long running stadium problems
- Competition – MasterCard are offering you the chance to become the 23rd member of the Baabaas squad ahead of their MasterCard Trophy clash against England at Twickenham next month. The winner will spend a week with the squad, staying at their 5* hotel. Visit www.benumber23.co.uk/priceless to enter
The RFU.com podcast takes you inside English rugby from the grassroots to the elite.