Photo: Leo Wilkinson Photography
The RFU AASE League provides a competitive structure specifically for the 12 educational establishments running the Advanced Apprenticeship in Sporting Excellence programme in partnership with the Rugby Football Union and the Premiership Academies.
Downloadable AASE League Regulations
- Gosforth Academy
- Moulton College
- Myerscough College
- Oaklands College
- Prince Henry’s Grammar School
- Worcester Sixth Form College
- SGS Filton
- Hartpury College
- Henley College
- Ivybridge Communty College
- St Pauls Catholic College
- Truro College
2013/14 AASE League Fixtures (PDF 60kB)
Important dates to remember:
- Festival – September 4, 2013 (Sixways, Worcester)
- Play offs – March 26, 2014
- Finals – April 2, 2014 (Venue TBC)
The league is designed to offer the Elite players enrolled at the AASE colleges a consistently challenging fixtures list that aids skill development.
The 12 competing teams are broken into North and South pools of six, each team plays the others in their pool home and away before a play off between the pools determines the season's grand finalists.