Level 2 Suspension Training
FKPRO Level 2 with 10 REPs points is a one-day course to train coaches in the fundamental use of Suspended Bodyweight Training.
What is FKPro Suspension Training?
FKPro Suspension Training is a body-weight training system using mobile, detachable straps. The system allows players/athletes to train in a variety of locations without the need for expensive equipment.
FKPro Suspension Training is safe for children, para-athletes and veterans alike.
FKPro Suspension Training improves whole body strength and stability.
By working the joints through a full range of movement FKPro Suspension Training stimulates the supporting and stabilising muscles thereby helping in the prevention of injury.
By working the main prime mover muscles FKPro Suspension Training also develops total body strength and local muscular endurance.
FKPro Suspension Training is used by:
- England Rugby 1st XV
- England Rugby Women’s 1st XV
- England Rugby Sevens
- England Rugby U20
- A range of Premiership rugby clubs
- Athletes of all abilities in a variety of sports
Course pre-reading material will be emailed directly you have booked on to the course http://www.fkpro.co.uk/html/shop_tc.html
Who is it for?
- Anyone interested in providing whole body strength, stability, flexibility and conditioning for players of all ages and abilities
- Any coach practising in the fields of strength and conditioning, rugby union and rugby league
- Qualified and trainee teachers of physical education
- Personal trainers
- You must attend all course hours, pass practical assessment and multiple choice theory exam in order to gain a certificate
- 8 hours plus 2 hours pre-reading
Book online at http://www.fkpro.co.uk/html/shop_tc.html