Bedford RUFC was founded in 1886 after an amalgamation between Bedford Rovers (1876) and Bedford Swifts (1882).
The Bedford colours of dark and light blue are believed to be a reflection of the schoolmasters association with Oxbridge and the full badge colours are based on the strip of Swifts (black) and Rovers (cerise).
Bedford have been playing at Goldington Road over 100 years and 32 players have gained International honours while playing for the club.
Tel: 0871 871 1886
Marketing & Sponsorship
For further ticket information and offers visit www.bedfordrugby.co.uk
Hospitality & Ticket Enquiries