What Facilities Do We Offer?
The Rugby Football Union is continually striving to improve its provision and levels of service, and to encourage wider participation in and support for rugby.
- All wheelchair access and non-wheelchair easy access packages are sold with the provision or option of suitable parking. For full details visit the Disabled Parking page.
- Disabled toilets are located at all four corners of the Stadium and within easy access of the 3 wheelchair terraces. The stadium utilises the Universal RADAR key system to ensure the facilities are available exclusively to only those who require them. For more information visit www.radar.org.uk.
- Lift access is provided to all three covered terraces and low counter bars are available at the North-East and North-West corners of the stadium, at ground level.
- There are 100 seats linked to the hearing loop, located in the South Lower tier of the stadium. Headsets can be booked in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, the live feed is dependent upon the availability of outside broadcasts.
- Access requests for guide dogs should be made in advance of any event via email@example.com or by calling the RFU ticket office on 0871 222 2017, option 4.