RFU Community Relations and Rugby Post Magazine
Photo: Getty Images
The RFU’s relationship with Twickenham Community is of utmost importance to the RFU. Not only do we aim to ensure that our impact on the community is a positive one but we also endeavour to be the sort of neighbour that residents like to live close to.
To help us develop our community relations we have a community programme called Home Turf, which is made up of the following initiatives:
- Home Turf Ticket Ballot
- Match Day Responsibilities
- Home Turf Sponsorship
- Home Turf Hosting
- Education Partnership
For information on any of these programmes please contact Hannah Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming key dates for the diary
- Saturday, April 26 – Heineken Cup semi-final, kick-off 3.40pm
- Saturday, May 3 – Army v Navy, kick-off 12pm and 3pm
Download the full schedule of matches here (PDF 72kB).
Rugby Post Magazine
View the latest edition of Rugby Post here.
Home Turf contacts
Hannah Barrett is your community contact at the RFU and can be reached at email@example.com.
For match day issues please see below:
- Event day road closures information line (open 24 hours before the game): 0208 831 6604
- Event day parking helplines:
- Richmond Council – 020 8744 0462
- Hounslow Council – 07852 310713
- To report anti-social behaviour: